Fast, Easy & Secure Payment
* A deposit equal to 30% of the total cost is required at the time of booking.
* The full or final payment is required 45 days before departure.
* Should the tour be booked within 45 days to departure, full payment is required at the time of booking.
* Except as otherwise agreed by Vietnam Charm Travel & Trading JSC, Client’s payment shall be made by Western Union, Bank Transfer, Telegraphic Transfer, Credit Card and In Cash in the country.
A processing charge of 3% (Visa and Master only) will be added to the total amount due when using a Credit Card. Any charges levied by the sending institution related to other methods of payments must be paid by the Client/ Agent and may include the correspondent bank’s fees as well.
For your security, Vietnam Charm Travel accepts payment methods as below:
I. Bank Transfer/ Telegraphic Transfer:
For large payments we recommend Bank Transfers as the most secure transactions with the lowest fees.
Please note; Vietnam Charm Travel does not cover any transaction fees applied by your bank. Sender must cover all International bank transmission charges. It may include the correspondent bank’s fees as well.
All Bank Transfers should be made to our bank accounts as below:
Our Vietcombank acccount (usually takes within at least 5 working days)
Bank Account Name:
The International Banking Account Number (USD):
Bank Swift Code:
Important Notes for those who make the payment through wire transfer:
After the transfer, please email us the transaction receipt issued by the bank. Once we have received your payment, we will begin securing your bookings.
II. Visa or Master Card secure online CREDIT/ DEBIT CARD payment via OnePay
OnePay is a leading online payment company in Vietnam. Major credit cards such as Visa and MasterCard are accepted. You will be charged a 3% processing fee for Visa/ MasterCard, on the total amount paid, when using this service.
Vietnam Charm Travel securely connects with OnePay Payment Gateway to accept Online Card Payments. All of your card information is processed through SSL protocol with international card security standards. Your card information will not be stored at our system (Merchant).
After you have received our Invoice Payment link via email, please check all information therein. If all the information is correct, please read the Terms and Conditions and check, then click Submit. You will then be directed to OnePay Payment Gateway to pay us online with Visa, Master Card and American Express with following steps:
* Fill in your Card information:
* The URL (Uniform Resource Locator) will begin with www.onepay.vn
* To make the payment fill in the information requested, then click “pay”.
Please note: If either OnePay or Vietnam Charm Travel has reason to believe that the payment you made was fraudulent, we reserve the right to hold your bookings and request another method of payment.
III. Western Union
Western Union (www.westernunion.com) is the fastest way to transfer your payments. You can transfer money at both a Western Union Agent close to your home or pay by credit card online (Western Union accept Visa, Master cards and other kinds of credit cards issued by banks in your home country). Please be advised that Indochina Pioneer does NOT cover any transaction fees required by Western Union, these must be paid by you. Please contact us for further information (email@example.com)
IV. Cash payments
Cash payments can be made for the final amount directly to Vietnam Charm Travel via our company Tour Guide or accounts staff upon arrival, thereby avoiding additional fees. Please contact us for details on when final payments in CASH are accepted.
Travel safe, travel smart, with Vietnam Charm Travel!
WEBSITE NETWORK URLs
PLAN YOUR OWN TRIP? Click here
T: +84-4-3923 1508
Hotline: +84 983 730 882
- 9 Must-Try Vietnamese Drinks
- 5 hostels in Hanoi with the best backpacker spirit
- Phung Hiep Floating Market
- Cultural floating market – outstanding in Mekong Delta Vietnam
- Ancestor worship
- Hanoi is the perfect idea for your low cost summer holiday
- The unique feature in Hue cuisine
- Hoi An plans to dismantle Japanese wood bridge for restoration
Vietnam Charm Travel
- 15 Hang Can Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
- +84 4 3923 1508
- +84 983 730 8821