DAY 1: SAI GON – MY THO – BEN TRE - CAN THO (B, L, D)
07:00 AM depart fromVIETNAM CHARM TRAVEL office. Have breakfast with My Tho speciality noodle soup. Arrive in Ben Tre province, you’ll board a boat cruising through its beautiful river, visit a brick factory and a coconut processing workshop along zigzag canal. You then take a motor cart or cycle ride through some tranquil villages with some stops to step into rice fields, vegetable gardens and to visit a local family who earn living by making mats.
If you seek a bit more activity, try to be a Ben Tre peasant with climbing a coconut tree or bailing out a small creek to catch fish (your own account).
Have lunch at “ Green coconut” riverside restaurant, then take a rowing-boat along water palm creek.
DAY 2: CAN THO – PHONG DIEN – CAI RANG – HA TIEN (B, L, D)
This early morning, aboard a small local boat, cruise through the Phong Dien and Cai Rang floating markets where hundreds of boats are packed with mango, bananas, papaya and pineapple… for selling, buying and exchanging.
Get on Au island located in the middle of Hau river, where you can take a rowing- boat through mango forest (your own account) and have lunch.
Depart for Ha Tien small town which share border withCambodia. Have dinner and overnight in Ha Tien.
DAY 3: HA TIEN – KEP – KAMPOT (B, L, D)
06:30 Breakfast on floating restaurant along Dong Ho bay.
07:30 AM Depart for Kep and Kampot with getting across Xa Xia (Ha Tien) – Prek Chak (Cambodia) border.
Visit a pepper, durian, mango plantation on the way. Kampot is renowed for producing some of the world’s finest pepper.
Arrive in Kep, take picture with its symbol – the Giant crab.
Visit Crab market, a nice way to get insight into the daily life of Kep people. Enjoy seafood and relax at the market.
Continue to Kampot province. Visit a brick temple built in Funan era (7th century, before Angkor) on Phnom Chhnork mountain. Watch the sun slowly set behind the Elephant Mountains. Enjoy dinner along riverside. Overnight in Kampot.
DAY 4: KAMPOT – PHNOM PENH (B, L, D)
07:00 AM Breakfast. Discover the pretty Kampot town with quiet lanes, classic French colonial. Visit Kampot market.
Have lunch before depart for Phnom Penh. Arrive in Phnom Penh, visit Naga casino.
NOTE: From Phnom Penh you can go to Siem Reap to visit Angkor. Please contact us for detail.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRAVELLING WITH VIETNAM CHARM TRAVEL!
Tour price: Available upon request
- Under 6 years of age: 50% (No extra seat for child, accommodation shared with parents)
- 6 to under 12 years of age: 75% (seat provided, accommodation shared with parents)
- From 12 years of age: 100%
- Accommodation basing on twin sharing
- Meals as indicated (B for Breakfast, L for Lunch, D for Dinner)
- Air conditioned bus/ van/ car
- English speaking guide
- Travel insurance
- All other services not mentioned in above program
- All meals and beverages unspecified in above program
- Personal expenses
- Tips for tour guide and driver
- Clothing: lightweight and quick dry clothing is most approriate
- Sandals for walking
- Sun hat, sunglassess
- Valid passport and all travel documents
Due to the extensive organisation involved with touring, a strict cancellation policy will be applicable to compensate for costs and lost revenue. Once any payment is made the following cancellation fees will apply:
0 to 4 days prior to departure: 100% cancellation fee.
4 to 7 days prior to departure: 50% cancellation fee.
7 days prior to departure: 20% cancellation fee.
- All fares & itineraries are valid at the time of printing but may be subject to change without notice
- Departure time of fast boat from Ha Tien to Phu Quoc and flight from Phu Quoc to Sai Gon may change due to weather. Expenses will be paid by tourist.